- Take action against heart disease.
- Here are tips for reducing your risk.
- Living with a serious illness?
- Danya was operated on, he underwent long-term treatment in Russia and abroad, he is still under the supervision of doctors. The treatment cost incredible money, American doctors were ready to accept the boy for proton irradiation, but the family's financial reserves were practically depleted.
- Get palliative care texts. Text MP CARE to 468311
- Want to protect yourself and your family from the flu?
- Learn how at cdc.gov/flu
- And then ... Hollywood came to the aid of the family! American actor Chris Evans found out about Daniel from distant Russia and paid for his proton irradiation! While the boy was being treated, it seemed to his mother, Svetlana, that this was the most difficult period in their life. But it turned out that the blows of fate did not end there.
- Tips for finding relief.
Clinical Trials Search ClinicalTrials.gov for drug and treatment studies.